Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fantastic felty headbands

I love felt crafts. I just love felt, you can get it for so cheap, and in a million colors. I am no felty snob. I don't need wool felt, just give me some good ol' fashion 0.29 cents a pop, found in the children's section of Michales, felt!

I enjoy a felty felt headband every now and again. I am always playing around and experimenting with headbands and junk. So, here are a few that I have thrown together in the wee hours of the night after I have put the Bug to bed.



 I made a matching ring to go with this one. It is just a black button that I bought at Joann. I cut off the back with some wire cutters, glued a piece of felt to the back, and then hot glued it to a blank ring base that I bought at Michaels.


(please avert your eyes from the shaggy eyebrows and the roots, thanks you're a peach)

No comments:

Post a Comment