Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Front Room

I am trying to give my front room a little face lift. Mostly I am just sick of the decor, so I am switching it up a little bit. Here are some projects that I have done recently.



These were some plain brown pillows from Wal-Mart. I added felt to make flower and lace from an old t-shirt for the other. The best part was that it was no sew. I just used hot glue.

My new welcome sign on the mantel. My father in-law cuts out the letters and then you can personalize them yourself, or my wonderful sister in-law also takes orders.

These are some paintings that I did.
I saw some candles that had sheet music on them in a Pottery Barn magazine, but they were pretty expensive. So, I just found a vintage sheet music print off, and wrapped the candles that I already had. I think they look pretty neat.

Well that is what I have been up to lately. Look for more updates. I am going to being doing a photo collage and a clock coming up.

Happy crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment